Sr. Frontend Developer (m/w/d) Berlin/Full Remote
Berlin / Full remote
Our customer's vision is a world with unlimited access to sustainable mobility, in which a private car is no longer missing. This mobility will be convenient, fast, affordable, independent of time and place and make cities and communities more livable.
The vision for the software platform is to become the leading SaaS used by public and private mobility providers to efficiently manage driver-based and autonomous fleets across all modes for passenger and freight mobility.
- You become part of our common mission for sustainable mobility
- We love flat hierarchies. We have no time for entrepreneurial inertia
- We give you room for your own development and encourage your personal growth with a training budget
- With the OKR Framework we promote transparent goals and work together on the success of our mission
- We work hybrid: either in our modern office or remotely
- We offer flexible working hours
- You have the possibility to use our car fleet privately and to take advantage of a company bike offer
- You benefit from discounted sports offers from our partner Urban Sports Club and from attractive and meaningful offers from the FutureBens platform
- We regularly organize team events and joint sports activities to promote team spirit
- Sufficient drinks, coffee, fruit and the odd after-work beer are also provided for
- Salary: €65,000 - €95,000
As part of our IT department, you
- Will be a key part of developing our multi-platform projects using React Native to optimize our driver processes
- Will be part of a work environment where personal growth is valued and trying new technologies is encouraged
- Continuously improve our testing and release processes based on GitHub Actions
- Create unit and integration tests to maintain our high software quality
- Support the team with code reviews and share your knowledge and experience
- You already have 3-5 relevant work experiences under your belt
- You have a solid knowledge of React / Native
- You enjoy working in small teams with Scrum, Kanban or OKR
- You like to challenge yourself and learn new technologies
- You are a team player and your commitment and proactive communication help you interact successfully
- You are flexible, dynamic, hungry
- You know young companies that are facing challenges and changes, that's ok with you
- You are not only looking for new challenges, but you love modern mobility concepts and the vision of a sustainable world
- You feel comfortable working in a German speaking company - While our technical department is transitioning to an
- English speaking and international team, your German is at least on level B1/B2
Are you interested?
Then apply directly via the button "Apply now!", write us an e-mail or call us! We will support you confidentially and without any obligation. As an applicant our work costs you 0 €.
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please don’t forget to include ther Job-ID XXX. If this job ad does not meet your requirements, we can also advise you with further job offers and career tips. Please feel free to contact us!
We have many interesting options in software development, web development, AI/AI and Big Data, as well as leadership roles in the tech industry. Nationwide!