Senior Backend Java Developer in Berlin/hybrid-remote (m/f/d)
Our client is based centrally in Berlin and works with manufacturing companies and factories. Their revolutionary software is changing the way factories work, offering Machine Learning, AI, IIoT and cloud-based solutions to increase efficiency. Their solutions not only help speed up processes by making them smart, digital and eliminating errors, but also make life easier for workers, owners and customers. They combine the human aspect with AI technology.
- Build and operate the company's backend systems to develop user-centric features.
- You collaborate with other employees and teams, e.g. product owners, UX designers, shop floor consultants, data
- scientists and frontend engineers.
- You will apply your knowledge and skills to successfully develop, implement, test, deploy and operate a complex AWS-based microservices system.
Strong understanding and experience with:
- Microservices, REST API and GraphQL design, implementation & testing, test automation.
- TDD and BDD
- CI/CD, CircleCI and/or Jenkins
- Frameworks such as Spring Boot or VertX
- Databases such as relational or NoSQL databases
- AWS systems such as Lambda, SNS, etc.
- Containers such as Docker
- Infrastructure as code (Ansible, Terraform etc.)
- English language (German not required)
Are you interested?
Then apply directly via the button "Apply now!", write us an e-mail or call us! We will support you confidentially and without any obligation. As an applicant our work costs you 0 €.
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please don’t forget to include ther Job-ID XXX. If this job ad does not meet your requirements, we can also advise you with further job offers and career tips. Please feel free to contact us!
We have many interesting options in software development, web development, AI/AI and Big Data, as well as leadership roles in the tech industry. Nationwide!