VP of Engineering (m/f/d) in Berlin
Our client, a tech logistics company with a focus on open source development and headquartered in Berlin, is looking for a VP of Engineering (m/f/d) to lead their strategic planning, development, management and implementation department. Headquartered in Berlin with offices across Germany, the company is one of the largest open source development companies in the logistics industry with well over 400 employees. Furthermore, it offers many opportunities for further education and work via a hybrid remote option.
For over 400 employees, 60 of whom work in IT alone, our client is hiring a VP of Engineering who contributes to the family atmosphere and is willing to take on a lot of responsibility and initiative.
- It is important to our client that the VP acts as a role model and motivates the employees and pushes them to their limits.
- At the same time, our client wants the VP to pay attention to and respect the opinions of his employees, so that the family working atmosphere is maintained
As VP of Engineering(m/f/d) you will benefit from:
- familiar work environment
- best opportunities for further training with your team and also on your own.
- Responsibility and freedom to make decisions.
- Own choice of projects and their execution.
- Performance-related pay (120,000€) + bonuses.
- Christmas bonus / holiday pay
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours + remote hybrid culture.
As VP of Engineering (m/f/d) you can expect:
- Technical, strategic as well as organizational further development of the company.
- Development of new technical projects
- Overall project management for open software systems.
- Analysis and optimisation of implementation processes.
- Planning and implementation of concepts to increase sales.
- Negotiating and concluding contracts, especially with major customers.
- Promotion of the technical team with contemporary methods.
- Expansion of business customers, as well as maintenance of existing contacts.
This is what you should bring with you as a VP of Engineering (m/f/d):
- You have a degree from a technical college or university.
- You have at least 10 years of proven professional experience in the technical field, as well as in the area of management.
- You are proficient in various programming languages (Java, Spring, Maven and Node.js as well as DevOPs tools / methodologies).
- You have analytical and methodological skills.
- You are a team player with the necessary assertiveness.
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt?
Interesse? Dann bewirb Dich direkt über den Button „Jetzt bewerben!“, schreibe uns eine E-Mail oder rufe uns an! Wir unterstützen Dich vertraulich und unverbindlich. Unser Service kostet dich 0 Euro.
Wir freuen uns auf Deine aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe der Job-ID XXX. Wenn diese Stellenanzeige nicht Deinen Wünschen entspricht, können wir Dich darüber hinaus mit weiteren Stellenangeboten und Karrieretipps beraten. Nimm dazu gerne Kontakt mit uns auf!
Wir haben bundesweit viele interessante Optionen im Bereich Software-Entwicklung, Web-Entwicklung, KI/AI und Big Data sowie Führungsaufgaben in der Tech-Branche.