Sales Developer Devops/Databases (m/f/d) in Berlin/hybrid-remote
Our client is the leading provider of Compliant Database DevOps software solutions and has specialized in database software for over 20 years. The company is international with offices around the world and offers its services to a wide range of companies, from small to the largest corporations in the United States.
Their software solutions solve database challenges by delivering software in the shortest possible time. Not only is the company a market leader, it also places a high value on its employees. There you can expect a diverse and modern team, a collegial environment and good development opportunities. You'll also have the opportunity to travel extensively (subject to Corona restrictions, of course).
- Flexibility to work at home or in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Further learning and development opportunities
- Regular team events
- 28 days vacation
- Private travel insurance
- Modern workspace
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 + 30% commission
- Provide technical expertise, support and deliver demonstrations and presentations to partners, customers and
- internal sales teams in German and English.
- You are the technical expert and consultant, representing the products and how they can solve customer problems.
- You expand the market in the DACH and EMEA region.
- When needed, you travel to prospects/customers/partners or attend sales, marketing and partner events.
- Direct reporting to the EMEA Sales Engineering Manager.
- You will stay up to date on the company's products, platforms and competitive landscape or the overall market.
- Background as a technical sales engineer, pre-sales engineer or similar, ideally in a technology company
- You are familiar with sales and have a strong focus on the customer
- Extensive language skills in German and English
- Experience in the DACH region
- Experience in customer communication and delivering presentations
- You enjoy working in a team, are independent and motivated
- You are able to travel when needed (to customers or other offices)
Nice to have but not provided:
- Experience in software development or database administration
- Knowledge of Agile/DevOps
- Experience in public speaking, especially in front of large groups
Are you interested?
Then apply directly via the button "Apply now!", write us an e-mail or call us! We will support you confidentially and without any obligation. As an applicant our work costs you 0 €.
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please don’t forget to include ther Job-ID XXX. If this job ad does not meet your requirements, we can also advise you with further job offers and career tips. Please feel free to contact us!
We have many interesting options in software development, web development, AI/AI and Big Data, as well as leadership roles in the tech industry. Nationwide!